Just look at the features it includes, you will definitely agree with me after seeing them. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dbmeterpro.dbmeter
● Highly accurate decibel meter.
● FFT Plot (Fast Fourier Transform)
● Linear and logarithm scales
● Up to 16384 FFT size (not all phones supported)
● A lot of available window functions
● Tracking for max noise volume value
● Max and Min decibel hold for any selected frequency
● Stunned graphics
With this all, dB meter is without any doubt the best at the moment.
Reusable. This is the significant and most productive benefit obtained from leveraging a cross-platform app. For developers, it is of sufficient value to write code only once, and then reuse it over multiple platforms.
Cost-effectiveness. This is also an essential reward for cross-platform collaborators. A necessary amount of money is saved when a developer produces an application from the same foundation code that operates successfully in different platforms.
Consistency. Your app resembles and functions the same over platforms. It helps companies provide a uniform exposure for the user in all platforms. Keep in mind that this compatibility comes with a slightly dull, yet useful interface.